If you follow me on Instagram, then you know I’ll be attending this year’s Chicagoland Gluten Free and Allergy Friendly Expo. AND I get to blog the event for them. How exciting! I seriously can’t wait to see old friends like @TheBiteSizedCeliac and meet some bloggers (in person). I wanted to share with you the top 10 exhibitors I am excited to meet this expo (in no particular order).
- BFree – that pita bread though (heart eyes) I am really hoping to get my hands on some rolls!
- Vital Proteins – all I ever hear on the ‘gram is Vital Proteins Vital Proteins. I am ready to see what all this hype is about.
- Don’t Go Nuts – An amazing company with a beautiful story. Hoping Lily and Gray are going to be there to share their stories.
- Garlic Expressions – anything garlic has me interested.
- Nima – Hope they are raffling a few off because this celiac cannot afford one of these bad boys.
- MyBread – one of my favorite companies on the market. Excited to see what’s in store for their future.
- The Celiac Project – I hope I can get a copy of their documentary. Be sure to check out their podcast, as well.
- Wheat’s End – 100% dedicate cafe in the city. I have heard nothing but great things about Wheat’s End and I am ready to meet the people behind the magic.
- GOCO – Coconut is my current obsession so when I saw GOCO on the line-up, I was THRILLED. Gimme them crunchy coconut bites.
- RXBAR – because DUH.
Want to check out the whole spread? Visit this link https://gfafexpo.com/expos/chicago/exhibitors
Get 20% off your tickets with code ADVANCE through 4/6 buy your tickets here
Drop me a comment if you’ll be there, I want to meet you!! ❤