Let me just start by saying that there is much debate about if certain types of alcohol are gluten free or not. I don’t have time for that shiz so I stick to what I drink and you do you boo (or course only if you are of legal drinking age).
Here is what I am drinking right now:
1. Dry White Wine – usually Trader Joe’s 2 buck chuck Sauvignon Blanc because I’m ballin’ on a Social Worker’s budget.
2. Hard Seltzer – Here are my favorites in order
– Truly: Grapefruit & Pomelo (if you get the multi-flavor pack you may have to mix the lemon & yuzu one with tea/sprite/flavored vodka like I do because I think they are nasty on their own; the rest of the flavors are good)
– White Claw: Ruby Grapefruit / lime flavors are my favorite. Black Cherry and Raspberry aren’t my favorite. I think they are too sweet for a seltzer and I drink seltzer to get away from the sweetness of Cider
3. Hard Cider – Ace Pear and all of Seattle Cider Co.‘s normal ciders are my go-tos. BUT I hate Ace Pineapple and some of the seasonal Seattle’s can get too funky for my liking. I have no brand loyalty… I will praise one of your products and shit on the others.
4. A whole bunch of tequila to make you forget that you have a chronic illness. Kidding but seriously, love me a good homemade margarita. Especially from Mission Taco Joint.
What are your favorite alcoholic drinks? Throw them in the comments!