On this weeks edition of food I made that looks like vomit, we have Rotel Dip aka my go-to party dip. This dip is seriously so easy its impossible to mess up (except that one time Sam messed it up but that was my bad for literally only giving him the ingredients and not the instructions)
– 1-3 Jalapeno (depending on how spicy you like it)
– 2 cans of Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
– 2 8 oz blocks of cream cheese
– 1 lb pork sausage
– Brown pork sausage in large pan. When done remove from pan, drain grease, and set aside.
-Drain one can of Rotel and leave the other with juices. Add the Rotel to pan on medium heat with the 2 blocks of cream cheese and diced jalapenos. Let the cream cheese melt for about 5 minutes then add sausage back into pan. (I only used one jalapeno this time because it was fresh from my mom’s garden and they tend to be much hotter than canned.)
– Continue to stir until cream cheese has completely melted and there are no chunks left.
– Add to crock-pot to keep hot throughout party and enjoy! I prefer to use Frito Scoops with this dip but any tortilla chip does the job.
lol sorry for this heinous pic, remembered to take it after people already started eating because I am The World’s Best Food Blogger™
Do you have a favorite party dip? Let me know in the comments!