It’s the most wonderful time of the month. My Send Me Gluten Free box has arrived and I am not going to lie to you guys, I tried 3 products the day I got the box. ~Research~ I was surprised to see 2 non-food items in this month’s box. This is not an issue for me because I love trying new beauty products as well but I was under the impression that it would always be food.
1. Milton’s Double Chocolate Cookies: ★★★★★. They had me at double chocolate. I really liked this cookie. They were chewy and had enough chocolate without being too sweet.
2. Smarty Pants Gummy Vitamins: ★★★★★. This came with one men’s and one women’s vitamin pack. The men’s was covered in a sugar coating that I really enjoyed but both of the flavors were good and not too sticky or medicine tasting.
3. Chebe Sandwich Bun Mix:
4. The Better Chip Spinach & Kale: ★★★★★. WOW. I was not expecting to like these. Dip these in some salsa and you’re golden.
5. Enjoy Life Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookie: ★★★★★. I have had these before and will have them again. Enjoy Life does cookies right again and again.
6. Simple Girl Carolina Style BBQ Sauce:★★★★★. Absolutely delicious. I love Carolina style BBQ sauces and this did not disappoint.
7. Go Macro Macrobar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip: ★★★. I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy these but I would eat them again if it was free. Not enough chocolate for my liking.
8. MopTop Leave-In Conditioner: ★★★★. First off, I used WAY too much. I have medium length hair and I could definitely get 3 uses out of this packet. That being said after I used it I definitely could feel the product in my hair but when I woke up in the morning and brushed it out it does not feel as product heavy as it did last night. I am excited to use again.
9. Vermont Soap Shea Butter Bar Soap: ★★★★. Great smell and super soft. My only issue with this soap is it left that sticky soapy feeling on my skin for a little after washing with it. However, this is also cruelty free!!!!