I found this article written by Shannon Bauer on Fitness Magazine’s website while doing my normal gluten free internet exploration. I absolutely love easy snack ideas because I am always on the go and love trying new things. However, while looking through their list, I realized I have tried and LOVED several of these products and would love to try the rest of these. I think that this post will be a running list and I’ll update it when I try more of these products.
I could write and may write separate reviews on these products but because of the sheer volume of them I am going to use a ranking system. If I have not tried the product I am going to go with a simple ☒, the rest I am going to work on a star system:★(1) star means I have tried and would not buy again and ★★★★★ (5) stars means I love this product and would buy over and over again.
Let me know your thoughts on any of these products!
As of 1/1/2016
1. Angie’s BoomChickaPop ★★★★★
2. Annie’s Oatmeal Cookie Granola Bars ☒
3. Back To Nature Crackers ☒
4. Justin’s Maple Almond Butter + Pretzels ★★★★★
5. Glutenfreeda Instant Oatmeal ☒
6. Mary’s Gone Crackers Sea Salt Pretzels ☒
7. Pirate’s Booty Crunchy Treasures ★★★★★
8. Schar Breadsticks ☒
9. Udi’s Gluten Free Muffins ★★
10. Glutino Breakfast Bars ★
11. Luna Bars ★★★★★
12. Emerald Simply Natural Almonds ★★★★★
13. Chobani Greek Yogurt Oats ★
14. Clif Organic Trail Mix Bars ☒
15. Sargento Balanced Breaks ★★★★★