*Okay I use the term ~adult~ loosely but hey I’m working on it.
When your diet is severely limited and you are admittedly a very picky eater sometimes you just have to work with what’s out there. Going between classes, work, and commuting back and forth from school and home I need quick easy things that normally do not require having to heat them up or put much work into them at all. Some days I have less than 15 minutes to both eat lunch and get to where I need to be. This haul is exclusively from Target. I do most of my grocery shopping at Target and Schnucks.
1. Crunch Pak Apple Dipperz: These are great and come in several different varieties like apples and peanut butter, carrots and ranch, apples and caramel. Perfect for switching up my daily treats. They also sell them in snack packs that have apples, grapes, and cheese cubes!
2. Justin’s Maple Almond Butter with Pretzels: I had these today for the first time and I am hooked. They were on sale 2 for $3 which is practically a steal in the GF world. They are not the biggest portions but I really enjoyed the flavor of both the pretzels and almond butter.
3. Snack Pack pudding: Pretty straight forward and CHEAP. Target was selling a 12 pack for $2.49. I love to have some sweets with my meals.
4. Daniele Inc. Salame and Cheddar Cheese: These are a lunch staple in my life. I love to pair them with some gluten free crackers. Fast and easy. These are $2.99 each but I think it is okay to spend more on some things when you are making up for it in other aspects like your ~.20 cent pudding packs!!!
5. Volpi Roltini Mozzarella and Prosciutto Ham: Not the cheapest at $1.79 per roltini but I love prosciutto and I also love cheese sticks so these are great every once in a while. I just wish you could buy them in a pack instead of individually.
What do your packed lunches look like?